• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northern Europe Toshiba T1200XE 2MB RAM expansion - Not tested / condition unknown

Covers: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Iceland

fin-william

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping
Toshiba T1200XE 2MB ram expansion.

This is from T1200XE I have which started to suffer from power supply problems. I have seen the machine to boot into MS-DOS with this stick, counting RAM accordingly but that's all, after the power supply problems the only thing I can say that having this installed did not prevent the machine from displaying CMOS settings error message (after confirming this the machine would shutdown and 5V rail would drop under 4V, with or without this stick installed).

Located in Finland.
I don't have any kind of price in mind.
I do have PayPal, but to have any kind of seller protection tracking is needed, which is not cheap....

Attachments

• 1686326107802.jpg
    1686326107802.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1686326107788.jpg
    1686326107788.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 13
Back