• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pacific Northwest trs-80 model 100 disk/video interface

Covers: Oregon and Washington

nerdhouse

hi all!

i was wondering if anyone had a DVI for the model-t they were willing to part with.

i'm particularly interested in one that comes with boot disks and the elusive cable. back ups or digital copies of the boot disks would be fine. i could probably figure out making a cable too if there is a good DVI that is missing it.

they don't come up on ebay much, but i figured i'd ask here and see. i know they are pretty rare and fetch a good price.

i'd be willing to part with some of my (many) retro games if anyone has interest. i've got a pretty solid collection of good NES and SNES games (that have gotten way too expensive these days), and some very rare boxed PS1 games. i've got extra consoles too, some of which need minor repairs (NES/SNES/N64/Genesis/Intellivision, etc.).

i can dig around and see exactly what i've got if it's of interest to anyone.

cash would be okay too if the price was fair.

Back