• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

V.35 female plug for old Digitronics paper tape punch.

mubase

Experienced Member
Hi oldcomputerpeeps. I have a request. I am getting a 1974 digitronics paper tape punch working and am building a shield to fit on an Arduino mega board. The punch is fully solenoid operated and uses a male V.35 connector for its control cable.
I was wondering if anyone might have any spare V.35 female plugs or and V.35 cables lying around or selling... I am in London in the UK.
The type of connector I am talkng about is this:
v35f.jpg

Any help enourmously appreciated.
Steve.S

They look like pretty standard connectors used on military stuff. The housing seems to be common, just the pins or sockets change. Available in different sizes, that looks like the largest I have seen.

Don't have any, lots of nice goldie bits sent to pay the food bill.

Hi oldcomputerpeeps. I have a request. I am getting a 1974 digitronics paper tape punch working and am building a shield to fit on an Arduino mega board. The punch is fully solenoid operated and uses a male V.35 connector for its control cable.
I was wondering if anyone might have any spare V.35 female plugs or and V.35 cables lying around or selling... I am in London in the UK.
The type of connector I am talkng about is this:
View attachment 32065
g.png

Any help enourmously appreciated.
Steve.S
how much is it?

Back