• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCF 9.0 fun

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I just got back from the VCF and it was a blast as usual.

There were lots of old friends there, of course, as well as some new people to meet.

I'm a bit bummed that I didn't have time to display this year but not being tied to a booth does make the show a bit more free.

I also managed to pick up a nice Helios for my Sol 20 (thanks Marvin) and got Woz to sign a ton of stuff including my Apple ][ cover, manual and a couple of copies of his book.

It's still going tomorrow. If you have a chance I recommend it! :)

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I took a few.

I doubt I'll do a "formal" VCF 9.0 page since I didn't exhibit, but I'll post some here. . . eventually. :)

vbriel

Experienced Member
Erik, where were you? Did you catch my replica 1 display upstairs? Yeah, I got family to get like 5 different things signed for me, none of which I will sell. I also got a picture with Woz!

http://www.brielcomputers.com/files/wozandme.JPG

Pretty cool stuff. I sat front row, 3 seats away from him when they were doing the intro stuff before the panel discussion. Life was great for a short time.

Vince

EvanK

VCFed Founder
Thanks, Vince!

I think the East 4.0 shirts will say, "Where all the cool collectors go."

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
Erik, where were you? Did you catch my replica 1 display upstairs?

Yep, I saw it, saw you (I poked my head in while folks were building Replica 1s) and even got some pictures.

I've been at a conference all week (leaving in 5 mins, again) so things have been hectic, but I'll post some pics soon. . . once I download them! :D