• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCF East 2024 - Update livestream update1/13/2024

arkaxow

Administrator
Streaming live: VCF East updates on Saturday, January 13 at 6:30PM EST

VCF East 2024 planning is into high gear! We will still be at InfoAge (Wall, NJ). Dates are April 12, 13, 14.

Some important links:

Exhibit Registration

Vendor Registration

Speaker Registration

Volunteer Registration

Hotel Blocks

Consignment registration is coming soon. We are redoing the consignment process and it will be even better than last year! Also we have a new location for consignment that is twice as large!

More updates to come!

I have not experienced a VCF event before but am interested in checking VCF East 2024 a bit. I'd be really interested in checking out the marketplace on Saturday the 13th to see if I can add anything to my collection and generally just take a look around at what's going on with a "VCF" event and also to check out the museum.

Is what I'm describing doable or is attendance really geared towards folks who'll be taking part in the classes? 🤔

I have not experienced a VCF event before but am interested in checking VCF East 2024 a bit. I'd be really interested in checking out the marketplace on Saturday the 13th to see if I can add anything to my collection and generally just take a look around at what's going on with a "VCF" event and also to check out the museum.

Is what I'm describing doable or is attendance really geared towards folks who'll be taking part in the classes? 🤔
Hello KevinW,

You can certainly check out consignment on Saturday and look around. The show isn't geared towards one thing. Most people travel far because there are multiple things to see and to: exhibits, speakers, consignment, Atari classes, Vendor room, single board kit workshop, museums (VCF and InfoAge), swag, and general socializing.

You can certainly check out consignment on Saturday and look around. The show isn't geared towards one thing. Most people travel far because there are multiple things to see and to: exhibits, speakers, consignment, Atari classes, Vendor room, single board kit workshop, museums (VCF and InfoAge), swag, and general socializing.
Thanks for the info'. The museums really look interesting so if I can combine the visit with a chance of picking up some gear for the collection then it'll make the drive worth it. 😎

How many folks do you typically see at these events over the course of the three days? I've registered for this year and it will be my first time attending. Seems like it should be a lot of fun!

I went last year and I was blown away. The 2-1/2 hour drive and the hotel room was definitely worth it. I did a little bit of everything - museums (including an old Radio Museum), classes, speakers, display tables and the consignment. The consignment rooms were crazy crowded but I did pick up some cool stuff to add to my collection.

I would highly recommend taking the trip. Plus, it's close to the beach community at Asbury Park, NJ.

Seaken

I went last year and I was blown away. The 2-1/2 hour drive and the hotel room was definitely worth it. I did a little bit of everything - museums (including an old Radio Museum), classes, speakers, display tables and the consignment. The consignment rooms were crazy crowded but I did pick up some cool stuff to add to my collection.

I would highly recommend taking the trip. Plus, it's close to the beach community at Asbury Park, NJ.

Seaken
Sounds awesome. Thanks, Seaken!

I've registered and got the room booked, so now it's just a matter of driving 5-ish hours. Well, that, and hoping no work conflicts pop up between now and then.

How many folks do you typically see at these events over the course of the three days? I've registered for this year and it will be my first time attending. Seems like it should be a lot of fun!

Last year we got triple "the typical amount". In 2023, we got 500 on Friday, 1100 on Saturday, 500 on Sunday. We expect similar numbers this year. Our consignment area has moved and is more spacious. We do recommend that you get a hotel if you come from far. Overall it is worth the experience for all of the different things that you can do there.

Click here for VCF East 2024 tickets.

Back