• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCF-UK 19th & 20th June 2010 Bletchley Park

nige the hippy

Veteran Member
AAAARRRGGHHH only 5 weeks away & I'm in total chaos, If I'd heard about it sooner I might have pushed a bit & got some bits together to exhibit.
I've just got hold of some decent cupboards, made up a large central table & have been sorting the contents of the rack that ran down the middle of my loft. I still can't see the floor & until I get some board cut into more shelves, I can't put my hands on half the software...
07-05-10_2302a.jpg 07-05-10_2301a.jpg
... This is why I haven't been answering PMs recently.

Last edited:
Hey Nige... hopefully I'll see you there or it will just be me and a few others standing in a field by the sounds of it! :)

Will you have a stand? If not, please wear a large badge proclaiming 'Hi, I'm Nige the hippy' so that I can find you.

I haven't got a stand, I've only just about started to get my stuff organised. There's still a lot needs fixing, or at least taking up slowly, particularly amongst the more interesting items. If I'd known about it sooner I might have had a chance to get something together. I'm going on the saturday late morning, I've got other stuff to do sunday, so that's out.
While I'm there, any use for a tatung einstein, a dragon 32, a terminal or two, or a few spare boards for an ICL/Singer system 25 or a system 10? I could save some post!

I'll try and remember a badge, but I look like this....
FB profile pic.jpg
Now that explains why no-one else is coming!

Back