• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCFed T-shirts are available by mail order!

mbbrutman

Associate Cat Herder
Staff member
VCF events might be cancelled or postponed this year to support social distancing, but don't be socially distant from this t-shirt!

T-shirt_2020_front_tiny.jpg

The shirts are custom made for us by A Nova Print, a great small business in Portland, Oregon. Two colors are available: Classic CRT Green and Classic CRT Amber. Women's and Men's sizes are both available too.

This work of art can be yours for $20 + shipping. See http://vcfed.org/wp/t-shirts/ for details.

Nice design. I really like that Battlezone look there. There is a lot going on in that image.

There are a few hidden jokes in that image. And the back of the shirt is pretty fun too.

If it helps to entice people, shipping is running from $5 to $7 depending on the shirt size and distance it has to travel. Two shirts are shipping using a flat rate padded envelope for $7.75.

At the moment shipping is limited to the United States. I've sent a few to Canada as gifts for VCF PNW participants, but it is expensive and that is before import duties. (The gifts should not be subject to import duties but sold as commercial goods they will be, raising the cost even further.) If we have enough demand from other places we'll try to figure out what to do.

Help support VCF and score a t-shirt!

Mike

I'd love to know the final count in the end over Amber or Green Screen shirts. Unlike real life where you're forced to get a Green Screen over Amber, there should be no excuse not to buy the amber one in this case. :)

Back