• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Vote for me to win an upgrade :)

84TAVeRT

Experienced Member
I work on people's computers as a side job. As well as collect old computers that some people consider junk.

Well I often use my spare parts to upgrade computers i am working on at no extra cost. This is a way for me to bless others while doing something I enjoy.

I have entered a competition to get a free upgrade for my computer. If I win I will have the ability to bless someone that much more.

click the link below and vote for me please... It might require facebook to vote.

https://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/286575/voteable_entries/56917718

be sure to share this with your network of people and put in a good word for me...

thanks,
chris

FWIW, it worked without FB (don't have it - never will).

cool... thanks for the vote...

if i win i am most likely using the parts to upgrade my dad's computer...

he is disabled and keeps his sanity with his computer... he currently has a quad core phenom, but has been eyeing the 6 core since they came out...

his first ibm compatible pc was a commodore colt... so a couple years ago i retro modded one with an x2 5000 cpu, pcie and 4 gb ram...

anyway... thanks again for the votes... gotta go play some syndicate (dos version) on my laptop :)

later,
chris

thanks to all who have voted :)

today is the last day to vote,

voting ends at 2pm central daylight time

thanks again..

chris

Back