• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: 1996-97 GATEWAY 2000 P5 Full tower Plastic Front Panel

You missed mine by a few months. I was trying to refurbish mine so I could resell it but after trying to take the front panel off the plastic screwholes were so brittle that they broke apart. I ended up parting it out after that but I loved the design of it.

You missed mine by a few months. I was trying to refurbish mine so I could resell it but after trying to take the front panel off the plastic screwholes were so brittle that they broke apart. I ended up parting it out after that but I loved the design of it.

Same thing happened to mine. :( Shucks...

Yellowed plastic becomes so brittle with age... Hopefully a non-yellowed panel will work better.

Back