• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: 286-386 Clone or XT Clone

gobabushka

I am looking for a run of the mill 286 -386 clone, so that I can have the authentic feel for my dos machine on my desk.

I have a PC 6300 that I would love to use, but I dont have a keyboard or monitor.

So, If you have anything you could offer me for the PC 6300 or a system of the correct vintage, please let me know!

I have a Packard-Bell 286 system I've been planning to sell off. It's either a 10MHz or 12MHz 286 (can't remember which) with 640KB conventional memory and a 2MB card that can be set to either EMS or XMS, an EGA/VGA card with an IBM 5154 EGA monitor, a Hercules clone with an amber monitor (I've got the two coexisting peacefully, finally,) a Yamaha OPL4-based sound card (SB-compatible,) high-density 5.25" and 3.5" floppy drives, and a 40MB hard disk. It's running MS-DOS 6.22.

I'd be willing to let it go for $100 + S/H, but be warned that shipping would be a bear. Where are you located?

I've got a Dell 286 and an IBM 5170 that I would be willing to part with for the right price. I'm also in Palm Bay so I could even deliver it...

Back