• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Dell latitude C840 with Geforce4 Ti4200 64mb video

RaptorZX3

Experienced Member
i'm looking for a fully fonctionnal Dell Latitude C840 laptop with a Geforce4 Go Ti4200 (also called "4200 Go") 64mb inside. Screen should be clean without weird scratches in it. It's alright if don't include hard disk, RAM, or DVD-drive with it, and if the battery is dead, then just remove it because it'll weight less for the package. Also, if you don't include the charger, it's fine because i have one for it here. Though i would like the small doors (for RAM and all that) and screws to be there please.

please send me an IM or reply to this message to tell me if you have such a laptop, or very similar in another brand (like if Sony or another brand made a laptop with a Geforce4 Go Ti4200 in them).

thanks!

Last edited:
Edit: here's a list of Dell laptops with what i want in them, depending on their hardware:

Dell latitude C810 (Geforce 2 Go)
Dell latitude C840 (Geforce4Go ou Geforce 4200 Go)
Dell latitude D800 (Geforce 4200 Go)
Dell Inspiron 8100 (Geforce 2 Go)
Dell Inspiron 8500 (Geforce 4 4200)
Dell Inspiron 8600 / 8600c (Geforce 4 4200)

hint: you can usually see this in the BIOS setup.

Back