• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: Good Pentium 60 or 90 System

irishmike

Experienced Member
Greetings Fellow Vintage Computer Fans:

I need to acquire a nice machine to run DOS for some applications that I still use (one such thing is a EEPROM Programmer). I am seeking a good working Pentium 60 or 90 mhz machine. Preferably a Dell Optiplex 590 or the like, but any would do that have a bi-directional paralell port on the mainboard.

I am fairly cash strapped and I am not looking for a collector specimen necessarily, but good cosmetic condition and working would be nice. If you can help, please PM me on this forum and please do give asking price and shipping estimate to zipcode 66212.

Thanks,

Mike

Greetings again:

I have had no luck finding a good vintage PC for my DOS 6.22 applications and have changed my search parameters: I would dearly love to acquire anything from a 486DX2 -66 thru a Pentium 90.

IDEALLY: I would find a Dell 466MX(V) or perhaps a nice AST Bravo (has to be a Bravo though). If someone has one they would sell, please PM me. I would need asking price and if you are local, could meet up with you to just exchange CASH for Machine. The only real requirement I have is that is in good working shape and acceptable cosmetic shape, prefer EXCELLENT condition naturally, but this machine will be used daily.

Thanks for any help and hope someone can help me find one.

BTW: Found one non-working Bravo on eBay and absolutely NO Dell 466MX series -- so I have already checked eBay and Craigslist at this point :)

Back