• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.
  • Exhibitor application for VCF West 2022 is now open! If you are interested in exhibiting, please fill out the form here.

Pacific Northwest Wanted: Someone to read a batch of 8 Victor/Sirius floppies

Covers: Oregon and Washington

Chuck(G)

25k Member
Title says it all--just transfer the data to something that can be accessed. I could dig into my decoder software and rig something up, but it's not worth the effort for the small number of disks--and I'm tied up with other more urgent things. So if there is anyone in the US with a Victor/Sirius box running MSDOS in operating condition, please drop me a line. Thanks!

pdevine

Hi Chuck,
Not sure if you still have this need. I have a working Victor 9000 and can extract anything you need.