• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Tandy 1000 EX Lid and f1 key

cobracon

Experienced Member
The title says it all. I bought a 1000 ex with no F1 key or Lid off from ebay for $20.50 Just needs these two pieces as far as I can tell. Best part is that it had a populated memory card in there :) Can't wait to get it.

If you have any to sell let me know.

Robert

Good deal. The memory card should allow you DMA access to add an ISA card if you can find or make a connector. I don't think you'll be able to find a 62-pin header, but 64-pin headers should be common enough to find

Yeah I'm hoping to fix this guy up. The Tandy 1000HX was the first new computer I ever bought on my own. Had alot of fun on old bbs's. Figured the EX was close enough to the HX.

Back