• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Tandy 1000 Joystick

phreakindee

Experienced Member
Hey all, I'm looking for a Tandy-compatible joystick, either Tandy brand, Kraft brand or an IBM version. As shown in the pic below:

http://www.oldskool.org/guides/tvdog/image...ickTopLarge.jpg

The one I'm looking for is the one with the 6-pin DIN (round) joystick connector, not the square connector or 5-pin TRS-80 connector. There are two buttons, one on top, one on the front side.

Looking to pay about $10-15 shipped or whatever you think is fair. Thanks.

How does it work: analog or digital, is there some other joystick that would be otherwise compatible? Of course if you're looking to add one to your collection only the original is good; the option to modify an existing joystick is only if you want to use something to play.

It is analog, and I don't know of anything that is directly compatible, unless you could somehow modify an IBM PCjr stick, but I've never heard of that - and yes, I'm really looking for the original in this case.
I'm finding some on auction sites, but they seem to come in multiples, so I keep getting outbid as I don't want to pay for a group of them

Back