• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England Wanted: Tandy EGM-1 monitor and Tandy

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

RadRacer203

Veteran Member
Looking for a Tandy EGM-1 monitor to go with my Tandy 3000, I believe there were 2 styles of monitor both called the EGM-1, but I'm looking for this one specifically:
vintage-tandy-3000-hl-desktop-tandy_1_60f0c3c0cb3d1bbfc88d098bdb9cd55b.jpg
Will pay a fair price, would prefer one as nice as possible because my Tandy 3000 is in excellent shape, I want it to match.

Are you still looking for this monitor? I have this one, but I don't know if it's functional. Please let me know if you're interested.

FE26073A-8008-47C6-8E81-AF3847085DBC.jpeg

Hi sorry for the long delay. I also have these items (including the item above). I do not know whether any of these function. Any interest?

Two of TRS-80 Model II with cover
Two of TRS-80 Model II Disk Systems
TRS-80 4-Pen Color Printer
TRS-80 DMP 200 printer with cover
Tandy Enhanced Graphics Monitor EGM-1
Tandy 1000 Personal Computer TX
Tandy 4000 SX
Plus disks, keyboards and cables

Hi sorry for the long delay. I also have these items (including the item above). I do not know whether any of these function. Any interest?

Two of TRS-80 Model II with cover
Two of TRS-80 Model II Disk Systems
TRS-80 4-Pen Color Printer
TRS-80 DMP 200 printer with cover
Tandy Enhanced Graphics Monitor EGM-1
Tandy 1000 Personal Computer TX
Tandy 4000 SX
Plus disks, keyboards and cables
No worries at all! I haven't been on here much lately either. I'm not personally interested in any of the TRS-80 items, but I'd be very interested in the Tandy 1000TX and 4000SX along with the EGM-1!

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. I'm new and can't DM.

Back