• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Warning from a friend that is trusted (ebay stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
This just got to me, wanted to let you all know to be aware if you are buying and if anybody can confirm this information:

WARNING!!!! VINTAGETECH has had its museum stolen by Tri-Valley Recycling (eBay ID "tvrsales") If you see ANYTHING being sold on Ebay, immediately report it to Ebay as stolen property and have the auction pulled. Sellam Ismail, the founder of the Vintage Computer Festival and owner of Vintagetech has posted legal action against these criminals... please spread the word to any and all video game, computer and technology message boards, don't let these people get away with this. Sellam is an upstanding, longtime member of the vintage computer community and he needs everyone's help and support:

http://vintagetech.com/download/lawsuit/

Basically this company won't accept the back rent payment because they want to sell off all of the rare museum items, this is pure theft, these guys need to be stopped, Sellam needs to get the local news and SJ Mercury newspaper involved and put these guys on the spot

When these things happen it really irks me, so just in case anybody is buying from this guy (he has a LOT of listings on ebay and most of it is vintage computer systems) or in case anybody can say what is really happening, please post here, I'm happy to be corrected.

Hi.

There is another thread started by Al with the same warning in it.

As always, there are two sides to every story. Read and judge for yourself.

"Stolen" is an exaggerated way of saying that he didn't pay his rent and his landlord is selling off what he left behind to make up what he owes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back