• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Texas WordPerfect Executive, WP 4.2, MS Mouse and Paintbrush, all 5.25”

Covers: Texas

oktology

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping or Local Pickup
Got these in a bundle of floppies, but I’m not into PCs so they’re of no use to me. Let’s say a dollar a disk? I won’t split single disks out, IE, if you want anything from WP 4.2, you gotta buy the whole set. I don’t want to put any more orphans out into the world!

Also, are there any of these that still need to be imaged? Like I said, I don’t do vintage PC stuff so I have no concept.

Attachments

• IMG_7885.jpeg
    IMG_7885.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7886.jpeg
    IMG_7886.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 22
Also, are there any of these that still need to be imaged? Like I said, I don’t do vintage PC stuff so I have no concept.

Wordperfect was notorious for releasing a constant stream of minor updates but not indicating anywhere what the exact version was. So it is always good to check those.

Loved WP for DOS and the best part was "reveal codes". Could even make the clueless user look like the office pro.

Back