• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: 19"+ 1600x1200+ VGA CRT near Harrisonburg, VA.

bladamson

Veteran Member
Preferably beige, but I will take what I can get case-color-wise. Preferably 21" rather than 19", but I know those usually go for a king's ransom. Needs to be in good working condition, with good strong phosphors and support a decent refresh rate at higher resolutions. I can come get it if it's somewhere near-ish Harrisonburg, VA (that's the nearest city; I'm actually in Brandywine, WV so places up in the eastern panhandle Elkins/Moorefield/Keyser/etc area would be close enough too), or we can ship it if the price is right and you're sure you can pack it sufficiently that it won't be demolished.

If I can't find one needing a good home here, I'll go to Ebay, but I'd feel more comfortable getting something from someone here.

Thanks, guys!

I've got one in the Original Box but without the Packaging, you can have it if you want to pay to have it Packed Correctly and Shipped by UPS. Insurance might be a good idea as well unless it is covered by the Packing.

DSCF2406.jpg

DSCF2405.jpg

DSCF2404.jpg

DSCF2403.jpg

DSCF2402.jpg

DSCF2401.jpg

DSCF2400.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one in the Original Box but without the Packaging, you can have it if you want to pay to have it Packed Correctly and Shipped by UPS. Insurance might be a good idea as well unless it is covered by the Packing.

Thanks for your reply! I sent you a PM about it.

Back