• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic WTB: AT motherboard with a Cyrix 486SLC2-50 CPU or similar

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

DamienC

Experienced Member
Like the title says, looking for a motherboard with a Cyrix (or TI, but not IBM) 486SLC2-50 processor on-board. Preferably on the smaller side. Wouldn't mind one based on a TI SXLC2 processor either but I understand that these are rarer and typically more expensive. The SLC2-50 would be perfectly fine.

I had one back in the late 90s and I'm kicking myself for getting rid of it. I've acquired a weird affinity for the goofy Cyrix SLC and DLC processors and want to put together a system around this CPU.

Can pay via PayPal but I also have some other miscellaneous cards, CPUs and motherboards from the 1990-2000 era that I'd gladly trade.

Like the title says, looking for a motherboard with a Cyrix (or TI, but not IBM) 486SLC2-50 processor on-board. Preferably on the smaller side. Wouldn't mind one based on a TI SXLC2 processor either but I understand that these are rarer and typically more expensive. The SLC2-50 would be perfectly fine.

I had one back in the late 90s and I'm kicking myself for getting rid of it. I've acquired a weird affinity for the goofy Cyrix SLC and DLC processors and want to put together a system around this CPU.

Can pay via PayPal but I also have some other miscellaneous cards, CPUs and motherboards from the 1990-2000 era that I'd gladly trade.
I sent you PM about a motherboard I have for sale.

Still looking for one of these. Not interested in boards with an IBM 486SLC2 or a non-clock-doubled Cyrix, specifically looking for the CX486SLC2-50 onboard.

Back