• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Cache card for the "ICL ErgoPRO C4/66d V"

Thanks for the suggestion but that's not it. Looking at the photo on the first ebay link I see 3 pins in the corner at the bottom of the image. The motherboard connector only has 2 rows of pins (well, 4 rows if you count both sides). Besides, the connector on the motherboard is just pins (male) and so is that module.

An image of the motherboard:
P1010311.jpg

CN9 is the brownish connectors on each side of the OPTi chipset.

The cache card is probably some ICL proprietary design so I don't have much hope of finding one as the computer seems to be quite rare (there's very little info about it on the web, at least that I can find) which is too bad because it's a really nice small form factor 486DX2/66. I currently have it set up with 32 MB RAM, a 3com 3509B COMBO NIC, a SB AWE 64 Value (CT4520) and a CF adapter with two 8 GB Transcend 133x CF cards. It's extremely quiet.

OK, I'll stop bragging now, just one last picture: :D
P1010323.jpg

Back