• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South WTB: IBM 5100

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

Piptro

After pruning my collection and saving for a bit I've decided to begin my active search for a 5100. I'd like one complete and hopefully in working order but I can't be too picky. I'm located in Knoxville TN but will drive up to 7-8 hours if there's anything tempting enough. I'll throw out a figure of $1,500 to start with.

I'll just leave this running indefinitely, and comment/edit when I finally get one. If I haven't that means I'm still looking.

Back