• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest WTB - IBM GXT-150 or GXT-100 Graphics Adapter + Riser

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

ButINeededThatName

Experienced Member
This is probably a longshot with how niche collecting RS/6000 seems to be, but I'm currently trying to track down one of the POWER series graphics adapters for my RS/6000 7011-250. Specifically I'm looking for the version that was designed to slot directly into the 7011's system board (pictured below) instead of using one of the system's two expansion card slots.

GXT150.jpg

In my case, I'm looking for either the GXT-150 (P/N 51G8092) which would be preferred, or the GXT-100 (P/N 51G8070). I would also need the shown riser as well (P/N 8184016).

If anyone happens to have one of these adapters laying around then please, send me a PM!

Back