• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: IBM PS/1 2121 4MB RAM card (92F9694 or compatible)

bhtooefr

Experienced Member
Looking for a PS/1 4MB RAM card - I was going to try my hand at making my own, but the 2011 techref isn't being quite as clear as I'd like, for this.

Even a 2MB card would be useful, if it's a design that can be converted to a 4MB card (I know the Paragon card is) - I could upgrade it, or I could use it to understand what IBM was doing (no output enable, and no address pin to select which bank?)

I'm not picky about brand - I know there's Paragon and Kingston cards out there, too, and those are fine. Working would be much better than non-working, my goal here is to upgrade my 2121, ultimately.

I'm in Newark, OH, USA, for what it's worth.

Not even sure what I have here but I saved the memory cards off an old computer, it says "HYM5940008M(? not sure 8 isn't B)-70. Have 4 of them if anyone interested.

Back