• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB, IL USA: Any Apple SuperDrive FDD, Auto-injecting

MissArgent

Veteran Member
I've got a Mac IIsi I'm turning into my workbench for mac-ly things, and the floppy drive seems to have some issues that might be head damage. With that in mind, I need a replacement. Anyone got a spare (or two) auto-injector SuperDrive diskette drive they can send me? Spare drives are fine, but as this is going to be my reference machine for imaging and diskette interchange check purposes I am willing to pay a premium for a reworked and aligned drive. I'll be able to pay Friday, 4/16.

I'm in Illinois, USA.

I may - can you get the exact model # of the drive? there were a few drives made that are technically compatible but in incompatible cases/enclosures.

Back