• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

South America WTB MFM/RLL cables

Includes: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela

lucasdaytona

Veteran Member
Hello, I'm looking for one or two sets of MFM/RLL HDD cables. Don't need to be in mint condition, even from a working setup, I only ask for not visually broken cables. Will mount on some drives here. The main problem is: The seller/donnor must be willing to ship to Brazil. If anyone could help me, please send a dm.

Thanks!

Might be easier to just buy the connectors and cable from China and make the cables yourself. Its honestly pretty easy if you have vice grips, C clamp or a bench vice.

Back