• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Southwest WTB: Radius SVGA Multiview video card (ISA)

Covers: Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico

oblivion

Veteran Member
I have a friend that recently picked up a Radius Pivot monitor. He said it requires a special video card, the Radius SVGA Multiview video card which is an ISA card. Checking here if anyone has one for sale. Thanks.

Hi Jim! I'm the friend that Oblivion is talking about! Thanks, J! :)

Is it true? Do you have the Radius SVGA Multiview ISA card for PC? LGR did a video about the Radius Pivot monitor and I fell in love with it. I bought one locally (before moving, as Oblivion stated), but I haven't been able to find the ISA video card ANYWHERE. :'(

Hi Jim! I'm the friend that Oblivion is talking about! Thanks, J! :)

Is it true? Do you have the Radius SVGA Multiview ISA card for PC? LGR did a video about the Radius Pivot monitor and I fell in love with it. I bought one locally (before moving, as Oblivion stated), but I haven't been able to find the ISA video card ANYWHERE. :'(
I still have it. I'll post pics later today

Back