• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB Seagate 157-L (or compatible)

luckybob

Veteran Member
Its been about a month since I last asked, so I got the dead horse out and I'm going to give it another whack.

Looking for a compatible hard drive for my IBM PS/2 Model 25 (8086). Poking around on the internet, I see a Seagate 157-L, with what looks like a compatible connector and a whopping size of 45mb.

I hate to use the term "name your price", but... Name your price.

oh yes. also the xt-ide would work, but part of the dead horse is those options. So lets just say my OCD prevents me from using anything other than the on-board hard drive.

I PMed you a while back about what I had found in my stash. I went looking to see if it was a 157 or not...but I can't seem to see anything that I sent in the past. If you still have my message with those details, and it might work for you, contact me off-list and let's talk... Unfortunately, at this point, I would have to go dig up the box again and go through what I have...which I can do if need be...

Wesley

Back