• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Seagate ST-225 (UK)

Moonferret

Experienced Member
Hi Folks!

Anybody got spare, working Seagate ST-225? Preferably in the UK due to shipping costs. The original drive has failed in my Zenith Z-100 and I'd like to replace it.

Cheers,
Dave

I've got one but I'm not in the UK.

I've also got a Seagate ST-238R which is basically the same drive only it's been RLL certified. I've got the RLL card with it so it's basically plug'n play.

Wow, these bring back memories. I feel like the first MFM drive I ever bought was an ST-225... that seems kind of big storage wise, though, so maybe not. I certainly owned more than one back when they were new. :)

Stone,

Thanks for the offer. Will keep that in mind. The machine has S100 slots so the RLL drive & controller is a no go.

Marcus,

I've sent you a PM here as I don't do Facebook.

Cheers,
Dave

Back