• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Sun 424 SCSI HDD

tipo158

Experienced Member
Looking for a good, working Sun 424 HDD. This is otherwise known as a Seagate ST1480N. 50-pin SCSI.

If I can't find a ST1480N, interested in some other similar sized SCSI drive. What do you have?

alan

It might take me a little time to look, but I still have around 50 to 70 hard drives left that I didn't sell last year in my liquidation sale from my divorce. Had to sell quite a bit because of it. I had thousands of dollars worth of hard drives too. I had a lot of Segates under a Gig. Most in the hundred Meg range from the old days of windows 3.1 and 95.

Note: Wives have no idea the value of what computers are worth, especially vintage!!!

Back