• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Tandy Sensation, Atari Falcon030, Atari ST Book Laptop, Atari ABC PC, etc.

MindThreat

Experienced Member
I realize this is going to take some time but feel like this would be a good place as any to post some wanted items. I am looking for the following computers:

1. Tandy Sensation (2000?) - I just remember these from the Radio Shack catalogs and my art teacher during grade school owned one. I think there are two versions but I would be interested in either permitting it's in good working order.

2. Atari Falcon030 or C-Lab Falcon Mk.II variant - doesn't have to be fully loaded or loaded at all but does have to be in sound cosmetic and working condition.

3. Atari ST Book Laptop - I realize these come few and far between and know the price is going to be steep but if you've got one, please let me know.

4. Atari ABC IBM PC 386/486 Model - would be great if it came with keyboard and monitor but I can source those elsewhere if not. System just needs to be complete and working.

5. Kind of left field but if someone has a working Virtuality 1000CS stand up virtual reality arcade unit for sale with the computers, visettes and pods, I would also be interested in purchasing these.

6. Misc items I'm looking for include: Atari 1435 RGB Monitor, Apple Platinum IIe, Atari ST or XE printers, Atari ABC Laptop...

I'm located in the U.S. but am willing to pay for shipping from anywhere in the world - especially in regards to the ST Book Laptop and/or C-Lab Mk.II Falcon.

Please send a private message or respond to the thread here. Post or include pictures if you have them please and include asking price - most likely I'm willing to give what you're asking for if it's realistic. Thank you for your time in advance in helping me fill the gap in my wanted computer collection list! Have a great day!

There were two Tandy Sensation! models, followed by the Tandy Multimedia PC which replaced it and looked very similar but did not bear the Sensation! name. The first Sensation! was notable for including both Tandy DAC and Sound Blaster support, although the audio quality of its Tandy DAC audio is rather poor.

As for those Ataris -- good luck. Few were sold outside Europe, and most of the ones left today are already in the hands of other collectors, especially the ST Book.

There were two Tandy Sensation! models, followed by the Tandy Multimedia PC which replaced it and looked very similar but did not bear the Sensation! name. The first Sensation! was notable for including both Tandy DAC and Sound Blaster support, although the audio quality of its Tandy DAC audio is rather poor.

As for those Ataris -- good luck. Few were sold outside Europe, and most of the ones left today are already in the hands of other collectors, especially the ST Book.

Thanks for the Tandy info. I'm pretty sure it was the first model but it was definitely a multimedia pc, even if it didn't bear the name? I remember them having some sort of TV card as well, at least that's what the Radio Shack ads stated. Understood about the ST Book... I already know I'm well beyond the $1,000 mark on that one and a similar boat for the C-Lab. I think a fair price for either of those would be in the $1,500 range.

Would like to add that I am also looking for an Atari STe in really nice/clean, working condition. Willing to offer $250 for the right one, maybe more if it's mint/boxed.

Any Toad Computer catalogs or Atari promo pamphlets, brochures, literature as well - I'll throw some fair coin your way for them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's been a while so bump on this - also wanting to add Jaguar development items should anyone have them on top of all above. Thought I had a Mk.II to buy from someone but turns out it was a Mk.I

Also adding HP Omnibook 300/425/430 to the list.

Thankfully I can scratch the C-Lab Mk. II Falcon off my list - getting a fully loaded with Cubase and goodies galore for $1,900.

Still looking for an ST Book though as a nice stocking stuffer for the end of this year. Anyone have one in great condition? Offering $1,600.

Scratching the STe off the list! :D

Someone has offered me an ST Book and while functional for the most part, the screen seems glitchy and they want close to $1k for it so I'm unsure if that's really the way to go in hopes that it can be fixed. Anyone here have an ST Book they're looking to part with?

Also still actively looking for a 1435 in really nice condition.

Back