• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: ThinkPad 755CD or 755CDV

MaxVCad

Hey guys, I'm looking for a 755CD or 755CDV working in very good condition. I know these are rare and am a serious buyer. If you have one or might have a lead for me, I'd be very appreciative. Please PM me or reply here. Thank you!!

It's odd, because he approached me trying to buy mine, claiming he wanted to play his childhood CD-ROM games, and next thing I know, he has a 755CD on eBay. Kinda odd, wanting one of these to collect/use, only to pawn it off. The email rubbed me the wrong way after I thought about it and saw the eBay auction, as I collect and use vintage ThinkPads. I will be selling a few of my collection, but never any 755's!

Back