• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South WTB TRS 80 Model 4

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

abruno17

Experienced Member
Looking for a New Model 4 since my first is now unrepairable because my brother thought it would be a bright idea to put his drink on top of my computer and he knocked it over while ‘dancing’. Thankfully he doesn’t live with me and I won’t be allowing near my vintage computers anytime soon. So I’m looking for a new one and I cannot find a decent one on eBay. So I’m going to try look here to see if I can get a better deal. I would prefer a Gate Array model with working floppy drives. My Model 4 never came with working floppy drives and I had to replace them and that’s an adventure I do not want to go through again. I am open to a Non-Gate Array but again the floppy drives have to work and I am open to paying more for a Gate Array. I am willing to pay $350 max that includes shipping. I would prefer shipping be done through either FedEx or UPS as I’ve had better experiences with them. I would like something as original as possible. If you’re willing to make a deal please pm me or respond to this post. Thank you.

Last edited:
I doubt your unit is unrepairable. I'd suggest dropping a PM to Patrick at Texas Tandy Rescue and see what he can do for you. He's here as

Patrick.B (TTR)​

I can assure that whatever happened to your system is not as extreme as some of the issues he's dealt with.

Back