• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: TRS-80 Model II, 12, 16, 16b, or 6000.

bladamson

Veteran Member
Most preferably with keyboard, although I'll buy one without if the price is right.

It's fine if it doesn't work, as long as everything is there. Perhaps even preferable, as fixing this stuff is 3/4 of the fun.

Looks like I just missed a Model II, argh. Someone made the seller an offer of $50 and he ended the auction early. I was gonna bid $125 on the last day. D: I don't understand why the seller would do that.

Needless to say, I am still looking..........

I have a couple of TRS-80 Model II's with keyboards and external disk expansion that I would like to get rid of. I have a fair stack of software as well, but the diskettes are not in good shape, so expect a one-time-read. Shipping will be stupidly expensive. If you are still interested, let me know - I'm in San Jose, CA

I found one a while back, thanks. It would be nice to have the disk expansion unit but yeah, not worth the shipping across the country. :p

Back