• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Wordstar 3.0 for DOS

the xt guy

Experienced Member
I'm looking for Wordstar 3.0 for DOS, I already have versions 3.3, 3.31, 3.33 (for a Zenith), 4.0 and disks for 5.5 and 7.0 as well as WS for Windows 2.0.

3.0 was the first version for the IBM PC platform (2x and earlier versions were CP/M). It was released in April 1982.

Wordstar 3.0

Wordstar 3.0

I have the following Wordstar items:

Wordstar WS-3310-1 (2.2) Training Guide
Wordstar WS-3630-1 (3.0) General Information Manual, Reference Manual, Installation Manual, Customization Notes
Wordstar WS-3350 Reference Card
CP/M Programmers Reference Guide
Floppy Discs: (Not originals - contents / condition unknown)

CP/M Plus Disk 1 and 2
Wordstar 3.01P Master
Wordstar Custom Notes
Mailmerge
Spellstar Program
Spellstar Dictionary
DBase II 2.1P Disk 1 and 2

Manuals are in Micropro Binders but are zerox copies, not originals. May be of use for reference, not collecting.

Disks are copies with hand written labels. Once worked on Apple IIe with a CP/M card that I bought with this stuff from a friend. Condition now unknown.

Reply by email to rkreger@comcast.net if interested.

Back