• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB / WTT: Apple Disk ][ Drive (Bay Area)

olePigeon

Veteran Member
Looking for someone in the Bay Area (I'm in the South Bay) who might have an working extra Disk ][ drive for trade or sale.

I have various vintage Apple II and Macintosh items I can use for trade or in addition to payment.

I'd use one of my many Unidisks, but it doesn't work with the sensor kit for my AppleSauce FDC.

Cool. I live in Milpitas. I'll try to put together a list of items for trade. Off the top of my head:

5.25" Unidisk drive
3.5" 800k external drive (can be converted to a SuperDrive)
SuperDrives that need cleaning, but will probably work after cleaning (regrease)
Spare 3D printed gears for said floppy drives
50 pin Apple ROM SCSI hard drives in various sizes (40MB to 240MB)
A few non-Apple SCSI drives of larger sizes
New old-stock floppy disks (400K/800K and 1.4MB)
SE and SE/30 ethernet cards of various brands
IIsi NuBUS adapters
4MHz Zip Chip for Apple II
Metal Conserver for IIgs (I don't know why it's metal, every single Conserver I've seen was plastic.)

Plus more stuff somewhere. I'd have to go through my boxes. Let me know if anything is of interest.

Back