• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: XT IDE controller, 8-bit CGA card w composite and 8-bit VGA controller

sgifanatic

Experienced Member
Would like to buy three items:

1) XT IDE controller - intend to use this with a CF card
2) 8-bit CGA controller - IBM preferred, but if none are available at a reasonable price, I'll also consider alternate controllers with composite out
3) 8-bit VGA controller

Please PM me with details and asking price.

I have a DataMedia 8-bit CGA card with composite that works perfectly with both CGA and composite monitors if that's of interest.

I also have a Magnavox Computer Monitor 80 composite monitor and A NEC MultiSync model JC-1401P3A. This is the original NEC Multisync, both of which are available.

In the picture above the Magnavox is running off the DataMedia composite output.

Thanks. I will get in touch with you over PM. Continue to be interested in VGA cards...

Back