• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTD: Gigabyte GA-5AX

CheeseMeister

Seeking a motherboard for a AMD K6-III+. This seems to be the best but am having trouble finding one. Needs to ship to the UK.

Best? :)

There are plenty of good boards for that chip. Limiting yourself to *one* specific board sounds foolish at BEST! :)

There are plenty of good boards for that chip. Limiting yourself to *one* specific board sounds foolish at BEST! :)

Heh. You're more than likely entirely right, it's just - well I'm trying to build a DOS time machine, and I've been through two motherboards already - both inappropriate. Phil's Computer Lab has a video of this board working and it has nice dip switches rather than jumpers (which I'm TERRIBLE at, I'm too ham fisted). Being able to see that it works gives me the confidence to go with it is all. If somebody can recommend another one, I'd be a little hesitant but I'd definitely check it out.

Back