• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest [WTS/T] Honeywell DDP-516

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

Nevets01

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Looking to part with my Honeywell DDP-516.
Minicomputer from the mid-60s. Very early ICs. Not going to lie, it'll be one heck of a project to get it going again: CPU has some microPACs missing, the memory bay is completely empty, and there are some parts missing from the power supply.
I've made sure the CPU and memory bays do swing properly on their rails. Front panel/console is present and in very good condition (aside from the outer shell of the wire bundle which is crumbling. The insulated wires inside are intact). The cable is looooong so you can use the console from a fair distance away from the rest of the computer. All four plastic side panels are present, but not the painted metal front or rear covers.
Also included:
*A tub of quite a few (250-ish) spare microPACs
*a PB-331 (power supply and microPAC sockets for building your own interfaces/peripherals) with some homebrew hardware
*a pile of docs
*a box of cables (these also have crumbling outer shells but intact inner wires)

Primarily looking to trade for a second TU55 for my 8/I, or some Data General gear, but I may consider cash offers.
Located in northeast Indiana. I'm not willing to ship but I may be able to be convinced to load everything into a vehicle and drive a few hours with it if the price is right.

Rack_Overview.JPGFrontPanel.JPGCPU_Bay.JPGSpare_MicroPACs.JPG3_microPACs.JPGMemory_Bay.JPG

See attached ZIP file for more images.

Attachments

• ddp-516.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
Back