• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTT: PAL Amiga 600 for an NTSC Amiga 600

mojorific

Experienced Member
I currently have a PAL Amiga 600 that I would like to swap out for an NTSC Amiga 600.

If you happen to have a working board, I will buy it from you. Or if you have a full NTSC Amiga 600 system and are looking for a PAL version we can do a swap.

Thanks!

m.

I think all you need is the right Agnus chip. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the board is the same.

I think all you need is the right Agnus chip. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the board is the same.

I think by the time the A600 came around it was the same Agnus with one pin not connected.

You can also hold both mouse buttons down and boot in PAL if you have later ROMs, but some people just want the real thing.

You can also hold both mouse buttons down and boot in PAL if you have later ROMs, but some people just want the real thing.

And you can always run Degrader if you have the older ROMs. With very few exceptions, I was able to run PAL software on my NTSC A500 using Degrader (I had mine hooked up to an RGB monitor, however; can't do this if all you have is composite out).

Back