• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Clearing out my collection

Adept

First post here, sorry it has to be a sad one.

I've got an extensive collection of video game consoles, 8 bit hardware, cartridges, software, etc. I've moved it two times in the last 15 years and I may be moving again soon and I cannot bear the thought of moving it a third time nor can I convince myself to throw it away.

I've got stacks of macintosh one piece units, osborne 1s (3), dec rainbow, multiples of various commodore models (including at least 1 B128, a few 8050 drives, amigas, etc), Atari, magazines, Sinclairs, Timex Sinclairs, etc.

If you are interested in acquiring the entire collection and are in the Flagstaff AZ area I would be happy to GIVE it to you. I have over $8,000 invested and countless hours of driving to Salvation Army and thrift stores (plus some of these are significant to me, the ZX81 was my first computer).

If you're interested in buying pieces, I'm not looking to make money, I just don't want to haul this stuff to the dump.

email me if you want to chat or want a more complete list or if you have a question.

adept@stephans.org

Dan Stephans II

Computers

Computers

Hi,

I am very interested in the Commodore 8032 and SX-64, if you still have them?

Thanks
Bobby

Computers

Computers

Hi Dan,

I am very interested in the Commodore 8032, SX-64, ZX81 and Atari Magazines if you still have them?

Thanks
Bobby

Nes ...?

Nes ...?

Is there anything NES in there?

If so, how far are you willing to ship? (I'm in Australia.)

It must be hard parting with all your stuff... I feel sorry for you.
good luck,

MoonShadow

THIS GUY THREW ALL HIS STUFF AWAY!
HERES THE EMAIL:

Computer Collector wrote:
> I would like to buy some stuff from you if you still have it available.
> trs-80 hardware and software, ti994a software and hardware
> Amiga 500 games
> What else do you have?
>
>

Hello,

This weekend saw the last of my collection sent to the dump. I'm
moving to minnesota in 2 weeks and needed to get rid of it. =(

Dan

Back