• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Boxed Mac Plus

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
Mac Plus in its original box with a 20 MB MAC external HD, also in it's original box - both with all of the original packaging (styro, foam, etc.)

The units are both fully functional but the cosmetics aren't perfect. The HD is missing some plastic from one corner and the Mac is yellowed and has some marker on it. Both could probably be cleaned up fairly well, but it'll take some elbow grease.

The Mac comes with a couple of manuals. No SW except what's on the HD.

$75 OBO for both + shipping.

Let me know if you'd like pictures.

Pictures:

plusrunning.jpg

plushdcrack.jpg

plusboxed.jpg

plusdocs.jpg

This is, IMO, a good price for a running, boxed toaster Mac.

Lol, I've seen those replacement keys in gadget shops. Such witty comments such as "Eject" and the like. Not for £5 though!

Yeah, the "panic" key is a fake. I figured I'd leave it on for the next owner to decide what to do with.

Back