• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Items available

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I've been cleaning up and have a few bits and pieces I need to get rid of.

Most are cheap or close to it.

Items are:

1. IBM AT - just the computer - no monitor or keyboard. Works but needs setup run. My setup disk is buried at the moment. Battery needs to be replaced. Contains drive card, mono card, VGA card, an unknown hard drive, 1 HD floppy and a multi-IO card.

2. Apple //e in good condition albeit a bit dusty. Comes with a duo-disk and Apple monitor.

3. Apple //e, just the computer and monitor. I may have a drive around here somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment.

4. DEC Vaxstation/Microvax with lots of external drives, big monitor, etc. Software and docs. Even though the CPU is a pizza-box style unit this is a BIG system and I'm loathe to ship it. Local pickup is strongly encouraged unless you can bankroll me packing it up.

5. SGI Indigo systems. 2 CPUs (Pizza box style) and one honkin monitor. I haven't gotten the latter back yet, but will on Friday. Again, local pickup is strongly encouraged.

6. Mac 512. Works. I may be able to supply a keyboard and mouse or I may not. Depends on the hunt (and how much you want them)

7. 2 Commodore 64s - with drives, docs and some software. One unit is in good shape, the other isn't so good. . .

A few other items are possibly on the block that I'll list as I discover them.

Please let me know if you are interested in anything or if you'd like pictures, etc.

Cheers!

Items available

Hi, I'm interested in the IBM AT , how much are you asking ?
What is the condition of the case ? Original MB ?
I'm looking for other IBM parts, 5153 or 5154 monitors CGA,EGA
IBM documentation, Tech Refs

I'm located in NC zip 27511. Thanks

Erik said:
I've been cleaning up and have a few bits and pieces I need to get rid of.

Most are cheap or close to it.

Items are:

1. IBM AT - just the computer - no monitor or keyboard. Works but needs setup run. My setup disk is buried at the moment. Battery needs to be replaced. Contains drive card, mono card, VGA card, an unknown hard drive, 1 HD floppy and a multi-IO card.

2. Apple //e in good condition albeit a bit dusty. Comes with a duo-disk and Apple monitor.

3. Apple //e, just the computer and monitor. I may have a drive around here somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment.

4. DEC Vaxstation/Microvax with lots of external drives, big monitor, etc. Software and docs. Even though the CPU is a pizza-box style unit this is a BIG system and I'm loathe to ship it. Local pickup is strongly encouraged unless you can bankroll me packing it up.

5. SGI Indigo systems. 2 CPUs (Pizza box style) and one honkin monitor. I haven't gotten the latter back yet, but will on Friday. Again, local pickup is strongly encouraged.

6. Mac 512. Works. I may be able to supply a keyboard and mouse or I may not. Depends on the hunt (and how much you want them)

7. 2 Commodore 64s - with drives, docs and some software. One unit is in good shape, the other isn't so good. . .

A few other items are possibly on the block that I'll list as I discover them.

Please let me know if you are interested in anything or if you'd like pictures, etc.

Cheers!

mikey99 said:
Hi, I'm interested in the IBM AT , how much are you asking ?
What is the condition of the case ? Original MB ?
I'm looking for other IBM parts, 5153 or 5154 monitors CGA,EGA
IBM documentation, Tech Refs

I'm located in NC zip 27511. Thanks

The case is in pretty good shape. I thought I noticed a slight wave along the back edge but it doesn't look dented or warped so it may have just been me. I'll double check it though. There are no big gouges or anything, but a few scrapes here and there that may or may not buff out.

The interior is clean and the MB is original IBM as is the gray drive. I'm unsure of the HD, though.

The VGA card is obviously not IBM, but I'm pretty sure the mono card is.

The battery had started leaking (but didn't drop anything anywhere) so I pulled it and bagged it up inside the case.

I don't have any spare monitors or documents but I do have a spare Model M keyboard that'll work - problem is that I covet and hoard those so it'll easily cost you more than the machine.

I'd be happy to get $25 for the computer + shipping. I can post pictures later.

Pictures:

atopen.jpg

atboards.jpg

atrunning.jpg

I don't have any good pictures of the top of the case yet. Dunno why I didn't snap those. The machine is buried behind some other stuff at the moment so I'll have to clean more to get back to it.

The case is pretty good but not perfect.

BTW, it does have the plastic trim plate these things shipped with. This goes on the back of the unit and cleans up the look back there a bit. Of all the ATs I've seen this is only the second I've seen with that plate (not counting my original AT bought in 1984), as odd as that sounds.

Add to the list a Micron Millenia full tower PCI system. I'm pretty sure it's a P133 with lots of RAM and such. No idea how big the HD(s) are but I'm 99% sure it's all SCSI.

I've got the original manual as well.

This is a great machine if you want something with lots of room for lots of drives. The tower sits a full 3 feet high, maybe more.

Make me an offer to cover packing and I'll ship it on out.

I checked out the pictures ,looks pretty good.
I like the ATI VGA Wonder card....
$25 plus shipping sounds good to me. Let me know how you want payment. I can mail you a check, or PayPal. Thanks , Mike.

chocoboy,

If ya need spares, I've set aside a couple of //es you can have for shipping cost. No monitors, drives, other accessories, just the system units. Pm me...

--T

Back