• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Playstation2 disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbcmicro

Veteran Member
My eldest brother has decided he doesn't want the playstation 2 in his room anymore. I dont particularly want it in my room, I never play on it except for the odd game of Metal Gear Solid. However, in my room it is going because I am the only other person with a TV (It ain't going in the living room), albiet a 20 odd year old Ferguson (very fitting amongst all my old crap)

I said it can go in my room on one condition, that Daniel (my little brother) Is limited to a few hours a week, otherwise he'd be in my room all day. He does, however, sneak on it, and I don't p'ticularly want him in my room when I'm not there. Is there a way to get the Playstation to ask for a password every time a game is inserted?

That feature exists for DVD's, but not games. Just Take the AV cable (not the AC cable, since a million other cables will fit the jack) & hide it somewhere.

That feature exists for DVD's, but not games. Just Take the AV cable (not the AC cable, since a million other cables will fit the jack) & hide it somewhere.

This is probably the way to go. Messy cables did always get on my nerves!

A new lockset for your door should cost less than ten bucks for a cheapie one. Just don't give little bro a key...

I wish! There are no locks in our house, except the front and back door. Not even on the barthroom! :eek: They are not allowed.

Not allowed? By your parents or some local law? How about you try to find an el-cheapo TV and let your little brother (exactly how little is he?) have the PS2 in his room, if he is the only one who still regularly enjoys it?

He's not allowed to have it in his room anymore, after all the arguments that stemmed from it. He regularly sulked if told to come off it, so my parents got fed up and Joe got it.

No locks according to my parents. I cansort of see why, I can't lock myself in my room and hide from housework that needs doing!

You know, interesting problem, but this really isn't a family counselling area ..

I have to agree that it is off topic. However, I don't think that this is of general interest to anybody.

One criteria for posting anywhere is that it is of general interest to somebody. Otherwise, I could make the argument that spam is ok as long as it is posted here. Or pr0n.

So, where's the line? If anything goes, can we the moderators just stop reading here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back