• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Stuff I want to get rid of.....

Vlad

This is some stuff in my lab that I am sick of looking at and want to get rid of. Some of it is free, some I would like a few dollars for. All I ask is that the buyer pays for shipping.

Compaq 32MB SDRAM SO-DIMM Free to a good home
As far as I know, this has never been used and is still in the original packaging. Its OEM spare part so no documentation.

Colorado 250 Tape Drive. (untested) free to a good home
Sorry no tapes, I can't test it.

No Name tape drive. No Name anywere. Free to good home
It spins and looks at the tapes but I couldn't test data transfer but it APPEARS to work. Maybe it does Maybe it doesint, I don't know. I do have various tapes for it. (They come with the drive.)

Creative Labs Model CT2970 ISA sound card Free to a good home

IBM 10/100 ISA Ethernet adapter Free to a good home
There are 4 of these. You can take one or all of them.

CH Products Virtural Pilot Flight Youlk $20 or trade for a ZIP drive. Or Make an Offer.

This is tested and working. A friend gave this to me for MS Flight Simulator, I didn't like it. It has 2 buttons and a throttle. Goes to a Joystick Port. I tested it with Windows 98SE I think. It should work with any OS though since it shows up as a generic flight youlk.

Alps External Touch Pad Free to a good home
Its a touch pad like laptops use only external. It is tested and working. It uses a PS/2 port, but has a very short cord. 2 buttons on the bottom and one button on the top. Don't know what the third button does, but the other two are for clicking. It does come with its manual. I can throw in a PS/2 to COM port adapter if you need one.

Lexmark Marknet XLe Print Server Trade for Zip drive? Trade for Anything? Free?
Uses a regular power cord, I plugged it in and the lights come on. Thats all I know about it. It APPEARS to work. It will work on Ethernet or TokenRing (I think) I don't know how to use it and my printer is USB, this is LPT.

Various Port Converters Free to a good home
I have 1 that will convert a male parallel to male COM
and 2 that will convert female parallel to female COM
and a cable converterthe goes from female parallel to female COM. (For a printer?)

Logic Tech Trackman Vista Free to a good home
Sorry I don't have the software. I never really cared for its shape. PS/2 port connector.

Old KVM Unknown Brand Free to a good home
It uses VGA monitor, Old DIN keyboard port, and COM port mice. Connect 2 machines to one Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor. New, never used. No cables or Documentation though. (Which is why it never got used)

ISA SCSI card Free to a good home
Boots when computer starts up but I don't have any SCSI drives to test it with, but the COMPUTERS bios says its good. The CARDS bios does not have a user interface.

Hewlett Packard Vectra Power Supplies $10 or Trade for ZIP. Or make an offer, I might go lower or free.
Tested and working. I have 3 of them.

Global Village Communication Teleport Bronze Free to a good home
Low Speed External Dialup modem for a Macintosh. It used the Apple Desktop Bus. (the same one the Keyboard uses.) Tested and working. I used to use it a long time ago, but no longer have dialup.

I also have some 80486 processors if anyone is intrested in them

Pentium II Processor 266 I think Free to a good home
I no loner have a use for this, I got a higher speed one. It is tested and wroking. It came from a dual processor Dell workstation. It didn't have 2 processors though, just a card in the other slot. (comes with this processor.) It comes with a blue dual processor capable Heat Sink. Slot one. I might sell the other one if I don't get another P2 machine in the near future.

Thats all for now. I can e-mail Pictures of anything listed so feel free to ask for pictures. I hope something here can help someone.

-Vlad

Its all free now. All of it. Just pay for shipping.
Even if I asked a price, ignore it. ALL FREE.

Trades still ok. Just pay shipping.

If no one wants anything, Its ALL going to eBay......

-V

Pictures! Pictures!

Pictures! Pictures!

Pictures would be greatly appreciated if you can get around to it, and would any of the tape drives take a standard audio tape?
I'm also interested in the KVM. Please describe it further or take pictures or something.
Thanks!

Moonshadow

Re: Pictures! Pictures!

MoonShadow said:
Pictures would be greatly appreciated if you can get around to it, and would any of the tape drives take a standard audio tape?
I'm also interested in the KVM. Please describe it further or take pictures or something.
Thanks!

Moonshadow

KVM=KeyboardVideoMouse interface. Allows the user to jack-in more than one K, V, & M to a single computer, and/or vicey-versey.

The Colorado Jumbo 250 uses standard DC2120 data tapes, for a formatted capacity of 125/250Mb, depending on speed vs. quality. Vlad doesn't provide enough information about the other drive for me to even guess.

--T

Vlad,

I could take the Compaq SODIMM off your hands, if you don't mind, to go to a worthy cause. I donated a 150MHz Compaq lappy a couple weeks ago, to a local gal who's disabled. It already has 32Mb installed, but it does have another mem socket, so why not populate it if possible? (It's running 98SE, so it can use all the help it can get). While building it up for her, I discovered that the Compaq SODIMMs are not standard. At a quick glance, they look the same, but a side-by-side comparison will reveal that the key-slots are just a little bit offset...just enough so that they can't be inserted.

--T

Wow

Wow

Thanks for the Tape and KVM descriptions Terry,

Someone else is intrested in the other Tape Drive,

The SO-DIMM is yours Terry, I'll be sending a PM in a sec,

Unknown_K I'm in Central Illinois, and God yes their still avaible. If I tried hard enough, I could probably find 2 or 3 more of them. I got all of those from a Salvage job back in the day. They are every were!!!!
I'll be PM'ing you as well.

Moon_Shadow
If you are still intrested in the stuff you mentioned, drop me a line, Pics won't be a problem for any of you. If you still need anymore help after the wise Mr.Yager's descriptions let me know...

-V

Terry Yager said:
Vlad doesn't provide enough information about the other drive for me to even guess.

--T

Thats because the ONLY thing it says is 120MB. That it. Nothing else. I have tapes for it, but right now, someone else seems intrested in it....

-V

mmm... tasty KVM...

mmm... tasty KVM...

Well then, I think that a KVM is pretty much exactly what I need :D.
I have (or should have) a few systems running at the same time, and only one very very cruddy old CRT that is too dark and awesomely kludgy :? (I'm hopefully getting a flat-panel sometime soon though :) ).
Hotplugging, I beleive, isn't too good for the monitor or the cable or anything else, so this would be the best option for me. I didn't even know this kind of unit existed!
Can you weigh it and estimate shipping please?
Thanks again,

MoonShadow

Are you absoultly sure. It HAS NO CABLES. I have no idea were to get them Either. You need Special cables for KVM's. Terry Yager could probably explane it better than I am.....

-V

yep!

yep!

I'm fairly sure, yes. Terry would be right about needing a special cable, and I can probably grab a couple old ones from a chuck-out or sum'n and splice them together to get a male-to-male monitor cable. It shouldn't be too hard, there's pinouts for just about everything somewhere on the web.
I think it'll be fine.

MoonShadow

dude, I do need a SCSI card (want?) but I'd rather prefer a pci unit. I think Erik even had one on ePay some time back. If it's still available, or if anybuddy else has a pci scsi card, let me know. Otherwise I'll take yers Vlad.

dude, I do need a SCSI card (want?) but I'd rather prefer a pci unit. I think Erik even had one on ePay some time back. If it's still available, or if anybuddy else has a pci scsi card, let me know. Otherwise I'll take yers Vlad.

Let me check when I get home, but I think the one I sold was my last.

You all are lucky, that stuff was about 3 seconds away from going to Waste Management. If anyone wants any of it, speak now or forever wish the big green monster didn't beat you to it.....

-VK

Back