• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

My old toshiba is on ebay

lol, I've got one of those touch pads. I think my Toshiba is somewhat close to that, but I have a color screen and my battery is shot (I think). I'll have to look up my model tomorrow....

-VK

Oh and moved to Auctions.....

Last edited:
Hmm, I just went and found mine, a Toshiba T4400SXC. Its got a memory expantion thing too, I guess I just never noticed it before....

-VK

That would be great, I just posted it again, starting at like $5.00 with no reserve, so anyone interested please bid or at least tell your freinds about it

I'm a little disturbed here.

Minimum age to be registered for eBay is 18. I hope you are getting your parents help.

Second - is this the same laptop you tried selling a few weeks ago for far more money? And the justification was the perfect battery?

I am no longer disturbed now that I know the parents are in on it. Good luck with the auction.

Back