• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEC Multisync II manual

what do you want to know hoser? I actually do have the manual somewhere down at mom's, so it's not accessible at the moment. I could probably help you with whatever problem yer having...if I feel like it. But the MII is pretty much a no-brainer (I hate that expression). You just keep flipping switches until you get a nice piccy :)

Thanks for the pin out. I found that in google groups, but it doesn't hurt to cross references.

I would like a manual so I had a definition of what all the mode sitches do, and not just my suppositions.

well you're just going to have to wait then hoser! FWIR it's pretty self explanatory. There's color switches on the back (16, 64 (ega), analog). All sorts of stuph. Just poke around, you'll figure it out. I guess...

Title says it all. Anyone have one they can scan, photocopy and/or transcribe :) for me?

I have a NEC MultiSync 3d manual , if you think what you need is in there I can scan it. I believe the 3d came out right after the MultiSync 2a

well you're just going to have to wait then hoser! FWIR it's pretty self explanatory. There's color switches on the back (16, 64 (ega), analog). All sorts of stuph. Just poke around, you'll figure it out. I guess...

Since the management has decided to crack down on flaming & name-calling activity, consider this a warning: One more 'hoser', and you will be bit-slapped! I've just learned about the infraction system, and I will use it! Bwahahaha...the power!
<GD&R>(Is that better? I still hate smilies).

--T

Kelly is one of the few people on this board I've met in person. If he took offense, I'm sure he'd let me know.
Besides he calls me hoser all the time in the yahoo group. And what's so bad about being called a hoser??? It means yer from way up there.
Come to think of it, yer a hoser too Terry LOL LOL LOL

Kelly is one of the few people on this board I've met in person. If he took offense, I'm sure he'd let me know.
Besides he calls me hoser all the time in the yahoo group. And what's so bad about being called a hoser??? It means yer from way up there.
Come to think of it, yer a hoser too Terry LOL LOL LOL

Uh-uhh...I'm a Troll! Da Yooperz are hozerz, so take off, eh?!

--T

None yet. Last night was powering up my model 600 and backing up the utilities disk. Talk about slow. 720 sectors on the disk, it reads about 34 into memory and asks to swap disk. Writes them to the new disk, then asks for the source. Took a LOOOOOOOONG time to format a new disk and backup the original.

Now I have a real live working Tandy Model 600, with manual.

For those that think NEC might have a manual somewhere, here is the reply from tech support:
Code:
Subject: RE: Manual for NEC Multisync II (#8477-56862196-4088)

Dear Kelly 

Sorry we do not have the manual  avaialble for that model.

S. Balgaroo
NEC Display Service & Support
Telephone: 1-800-632-4662
Email: techsupport@necdisplay.com

See, seeeee, get rid of all the old guys to save money and see what happens! That model was only about like the model T to Ford!!

hoser, I'm back in New Jersey. If I come across it, I'll scan it for ya or whatever. It should turn up *hopefully*. That is unless they call the coppers on me again *family*.
I ain't kidding. It ain't easy being me :(

Back