20 PRINT " i fell in love with the computer back in 84 at the age of 4.....i "
30 PRINT "am wanting to build a collection of vintage(working/i'll make work)"
40 PRINT "computers and components to display in my house and then"
50 PRINT "move to my computer shop i want to open up after i get out of "
60 PRINT "the military......."
70 GOTO 1

Last edited:
RUN

just stumbled upon this forum browsing the web while deployed i fell in love with the computer back in 84 at the age of 4.....i am wanting to build a collection of vintage(working/i'll make work) computers and components to display in my house and then move to my computer shop i want to open up after i get out of the military.......just stumbled upon this forum browsing the web while deployed i fell in love with the computer back in 84 at the age of 4.....i am wanting to build a collection of vintage(working/i'll make work) computers and components to display in my house and then move to my computer shop i want to open up after i get out of the military.......just stumbled upon this forum browsing the web while deployed i fell in love with the computer back in 84 at the age of 4.....i am w<BREAK>
...woah woah woah....
70 END
ok there.

Cool. Just about the same age/era as myself when I first decided they were awesome. Maybe you'll find some cool old equipment in the military facility you're in? What was the computer that you saw when you were 4 that got your attention? For me it was a Zenith (model-151?) 8088 which was the first computer our family obtained. I won't go into that whole story on your intro though..we're more interested in you :eek:)

- John

but i didn't want it to end, hince the goto 1....you can always Ctrl Break

the one that hooked me was the Apple ][e, but the 1st owned was a c64

I, too, started with apple II machines. There are still days that I miss AppleWorks...

Welcome to the forum!

Back