• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Happy Birthday BBC!

ziloo

Veteran Member
HBD to one of the most enthusiastic members of our VC forum crowd :hbd2:.
BBC, tell us which computer you got for your present :computer:.

ziloo

Yes, Wishing you as :bigups: happy a birthday as possible :bigups: under the circumstances. (when do the exams finish?)

Hooray! Birthday celebrations after the exams, I'm afraid (Exams from the 17th May to June 19th) right now I'm last minute cramming for a history exam this afternoon, The BEF, Yalta and Postdam, Assassination at Sarajevo, etc.
Being 16 is the same as being 15, except I can now do legally all the things I wasn't doing in the first place.

No prezzies till after the exams, but Mum got me a DVD of the "5 doctors" Doctor Who episode to tide me over.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, yesterday was nice with the exception of my English Language exam!

Last edited:
bbcmicro wrote:

No prezzies till after the exams, but Mum got me a DVD of the "5 doctors" Doctor Who episode to tide me over.

Sorry I missed it! :-( Hope you had a good Bday, yeah I've got that The Five Doctors on DVD too (the one with the extra footage and digital tinkerning) - I've got the original one of Video too with the Black Triangle Object that I much prefered! :-D

CP/M User.

I've got the original one of Video too with the Black Triangle Object that I much prefered!
Yeah, the spinny vortex was just too cheesy. I don't know about you, but I suspected Lord President Borusa all along.

Just got back from my History Exam, in 1.5 hours I wrote 12 pages of A4. I don't know about you, but for me that's a lot. My arm is burning! I have 2 more of those to do as well ;(.

It wasn't too tricky, just one question about paschendale that got me stuck.

Back