• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Just the place for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenegade

Hey everyone! It's good to be amongst people who get the same thrill I do when I see some wires or a label peeking out at me in a garage sale or thrift store. It started when I picked up a Macintosh 128 from my brother and then I got curious. Macs were seldom used in my area, and I never had a chance to see what the fuss was about. Now I have five of them, along with a few other computers and such I have picked up.( C=64c, 2 coco 2s, Tandy 2500 sx/20). My hobby is not so much collecting the stuff, but get it working and doing things as close to original as I can, and sometimes just doing funky things like my Mac SE CD stereo setup.

My next search is for a Tandy model 100 or 102.

Well that is it for now.

Welcome to the forum and we can add another Canuck to the total, I see :)

We're taking over, Yanks LOL

You'll never take me alive, hockey head! I'm holed up in a fortified trailer with an assault rifle, two shotguns, a mean dog and an ugly woman, and I'm ornerier than a gut-shot wolf-dog bitch with nine suckin' pups dragging a #4 trap up a mountain in a blizzard.

--T

Hey, don't get excited; the only difference you'll see after we've taken
over is that your beer will taste better and smoking a joint probably
won't land you in jail.

Hey, don't get excited; the only difference you'll see after we've taken
over is that your beer will taste better and smoking a joint probably
won't land you in jail.

And perhaps a somewhat more intellectual grade of polititions figgering out more creative ways to rob us blind with taxes (when they're not too busy brawling on the floor of Parliment), eh? (See, I already speak da language).

--T

Last edited:
Hmmm... yeah, maybe you should keep that hardware & dog around after all
(but get rid of the ugly woman; ours are much better-looking, especially
the French ones).

Very good on the language, but ya fergot the eh, eh?

I'm afraid I may not have stockpiled enough provisions for a long extended siege, so I'm in the market for some long pig recipes. Anybody know how to cook Ugly Woman Gumbo? (MMMMmmmn...tastes like chicken...).

--T

Oooh.. Je parle francais too y'all. Ok.. seriously.. what beer is good up in Canada (not being facetious but I don't think I've seen any around here). I know I'm not big on the watery stuff that seems to come from our friends in the northern states.

Oh, can't for get Sleeman's Cream Ale, or Honey Brown, yummy, but Labatt's 50 will do too. Oh heck if it's ale I will drink it, and if it's beer of any other kind, I... can't .... refuse, after all I am Canadian, it would not be right. :)

I, for one, welcome our new Canadian overlords.

:)

Andrew "drinking Labatt's and eating donuts at Tim Horton's" Lynch

Guys, this thread is really off topic and quite embarrassing. Please refrain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back